Thursday, January 26, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview question, how would you answer?

Job Interview question, how would you answer?
Question 1: If your supervisor gave you a priority assignemnt , then shortly afterward your supervisors chief gave you a separate priority assignment (not knowing of the other), which job would you tackle first? Why?
Quesion 2: Give an example of your ability to handle a last minute assgnment and frequently changing priorities.
Category
Business & Finance > Careers & Employment > Other - Careers & Employment

Discriminatory Job Interview Questions to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
I would tell the interviewer that generally companies have a line of command that they follow and that an employee can have only one supervisor, Otherwise, it creates confusion in the work place. Therefore, should I encounter the scenario that you described, I would immediately stop working on my supervisor's priority assignment, go to my supervisor's office and inform him about his manager's priority assignment. I would give him the assignment, then ask, what would you like for me to do?

An example of a last minute assignment for me would be having to give a 5-7 minute speech at a local Toastmasters Club when the designated speaker doesn't show up. I am never unprepared for anything that comes up at the last minute. You can only work on 1-priority task at a time, therefore, ever changing priorities would be re-prioritized based on urgency.

What Colors To Wear To A Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment